By now you know that the CEOLifeDesigns™ is a laptop lifestyle on steroids. Instead of only being able to work remotely one day a week or leave early because you have your laptop with you, the CEOLifeDesigns™ is all about spending extended periods of time living and working from all over the world.
I love this lifestyle. I started to design it when I took my first international vacation by myself. Overcoming the fear, using common sense safety, using time management to get done exactly what I wanted to get done in a day… it was all the frame work for my deciding to live a life on vacation. I started my journey with 3 months in Corozal, Belize.
Recently, I celebrated my 3-year anniversary living in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Many people are living the CEOLifeDesigns™ in different ways. Some live between their home in the United States and exotic locations around the world at different times of the year. Ever heard of sayings like, “we live in New York, but winter in the Caribbean”?
My lifestyle is not a new concept, it simply isn’t a widespread concept. THAT is why I have made it my mission to spread the word....and this clothing collection is one of the many ways that I am doing just that.
To live a CEOLifeDesigns™ on vacation, you will need the following:
• …a way to make money. For example either in bulk seasonally (e.g. a successful tax business) or constantly via remote (e.g. working for a company like Zapier or having your own business that you work virtually).
• …an aptitude for minimalism. You don’t have to sell or give away most of the things that you own like I did, however you will need to learn to live with fewer of your own things. Even if you maintain a full house in the states, the belongings that you travel with need to be few.
• …a positive and adaptive mindset. All new concepts come with fears from the unknown. You have to keep a positive mindset to overcome your fears and do it anyway. New countries have a different ways of life and a different flow to life. You will need an adaptive attitude. To experience a new place is to welcome a new way of doing things. You do not go to new places with old ways. You look for what’s different and adapt.
• …an adventurous attitude. If you want the CEOLifeDesigns™, you are most likely an advocate of freedom. You want to spend time in different countries to experience them. For that reason, you have to keep adventure in the forefront. You have to make sure that you explore the locations you find yourself making your new temporary home.
I am so excited to be sharing this journey with you!
- Sha Cannon, The Fractional C.O.O